A js wrapper for the Pixelfed API following the PHP one
You can find docs generated with JSDoc on the repo's listed website.
There's an example on the test folder.
This package is trying to be a 1:1 with the official PHP one, so there won't be any additional features.
npm i pixelfed // or yarn add pixelfed
- Read the Code of Conduct
- Fork it ( https://github.com/GeopJr/pixelfed-js/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Made with contributors-img.